Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Email From Dr. Elham

The weekend was uneventful. I went to a barbeque's party, read some books, rented couple DVDs the usual.
Sunday night, just when I was thinking Dr. Elham forgot all about me, I got his email, asking me how I was and what I was doing this fall? Well, that email didn't sound dangerous. He was just trying to keep in touch. I answered him with really what I was thinking doing. Which was taking it easy and wasn't looking for serious job till next year.
I wanted to go to bed, but by now I was obsessed with my email, thanks to Dr. Elham. So I decide it to check it one more time before I go to bed. There it was , his second email that night.
So you really want to participate? Maybe I can use your psychology expertise. You know better
the way humans think. My neurology and extensive reading about religions and civilizations and languages may not be enough. Want to go with me?
I replied what? me amazon? Do you want me to be eaten by cobras? I even don't like those big parrots or whatever they call it. Beside I am not the risk taker kind of guy and you know it. And you told me it was dangerous. Anyways can you call me and we discuss it there?
He called me right away. I cussed when I heard the phone. What is he? an owl or vampire? does he ever sleep?

No comments: