Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Phone conversation with Dr Elham

_Hello Darweesh
_Oh hello Dr. Elham, is everything OK? what made you call this late.
He started laughing, _Who are you kidding with, you know what is it about.
_ Oh yes sorry, that.
Laugh again, _ You really scarred darweesh, I was joking. I admit its dangerous, its going to change peoples prospective about conventional religions and science theories, and they wouldn't want anyone to read it. But by the time they know it has done that. Its already going to be late to do anything about it. They have to teach it in every university that is not sponsored or run by church or a Mosq or a Hanukkah. When they teach about history of religion and theories of creation etc. They have to tell people, oh yeah there is another alternative theory.
It was my turn to laugh.
_ Oh my Dr Elham, you are so sure of yourself. How do you know your theory will be taught and get that attention, you haven't even written a word of it.
_Look Darweesh I understand what you are saying but I have pretty much a good idea what I am going to write about, if I live to complete it. Its all in my brain.
_And why amazon Dr Elham, I hate snakes and messy birds and monkeys.
_Well the main reason is I have to be away from all news and TVs and New York times and high speed Internet etc. I have to concentrate. And creation and God is about variety. And where else you can find more variety than amazon. And for your comfort, where I am going is just a few miles from Fortaleza, you can hangout there.
_ Oh that beautiful city with best beaches than anywhere? Now you are bribing me, I still don't think I am ready.
_Anyways darweesh I thought I offer. You still have thirteen days to think it over and decide before I make my final reservation and arrangement.
I told myself, thirteen days? wow , a lot can happen by than. Not like tonight that he sent me two emails than called me too. I can totally disappear by than. Or think of best excuse.

No comments: