Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Poor Soul

Even I felt sorry for myself. This was the first time I thought I have don't something so stupid that there was no explanation for it.
Why did I have to ask him what was his big project? I knew he was weird and better be left alone to his crazy idea's.
What if he really can explain abut creation and universe and God and Humans relationship. Doesn't sound far fetched. He always had a way of convincing people the most unusual way and make them believe on something they never heard before. And he said was dangerous. I wonder what he meant. Let me email him, can't sleep anyways. Oh no, I better not, lets hope he forget about me and the whole email thing. Crossed my fingers and went to bed. Waited 30 minutes, sixty, an hour. Nothing. Got up and checked my email. Was all spams and adds, and a friend wanted to know if I want to go to Seattle Art Museum with him, because he thinks I am good in Art history and can explain pieces to him. I totally ignored it. My mind was thinking about something bigger. But was happy no email from Dr. Elham.
Next day I went to my part time job in university research laboratory about DNA.
I just finished my PHD in psychology. It wore me out. I didn't want to take a serious job for six months at least, and take it easy. Since I had a major in nuclear biology too. I thought DNA lab can keep me busy, although everyday I was thinking about quitting.
This was Friday, I came home, checked my email, still nothing from him.
_ sigh of relief
Took a Foster beer from the fridge , than another one, my head started getting heavy , went to bed and finally I got some sleep.

No comments: